Commercial Asphalt Parking Lot Paving
Buck Brothers Asphalt Pavers is Toledo’s most experience commercial asphalt pavers, specializing in expedited repair or replacement of your current asphalt parking lot. We’ve worked with some of the biggest businesses in the Toledo area to replace old and damaged parking lots, or to lay asphalt parking lots and drive ways for new construction. We will work with building owners and construction managers to outline a timeline that makes sense, and will make sure that your project stays on time.
Buck Brothers Toledo asphalt paving, seal coating and line striping work isn't limited to driveways either. We also provide asphalt installation and maintenance services for commercial, industrial and office parking lots, along with parking lots and athletic surfaces for condos and multi-unit apartment complexes.
- New Asphalt Parking Lots for New Construction
- Buck Brothers Asphalt pavers specializes in new parking lots for new construction projects in the Toledo area. From parking lots for apartment complexes and new commercial out-lots, to trucking ramps and delivery zones for industrial buildings, we’ve built, installed and maintained hundreds of commercial parking lot surfaces throughout the Toledo area. FI your project needs a blacktop or asphalt parking lot, call Buck Brothers first and trust us to get the job done right the first time.
- Asphalt Parking Lot Replacement
- For our business customers, we work as quickly and as efficiently as we can, to ensure that paving interrupts your business as little as possible. Our goal is to do as much work outside of your regular business hours, to prevent interruption to your daily traffic.
- For condos and apartments, we work with building owners and homeowners associations to carefully develop a paving plan and schedule that best matches the needs and usage patterns of residents.
- Asphalt Striping
- Striping of a newly paved or sealed parking lot is the finishing touch to the project, necessary to help maximize parking and improve traffic flow. Proper striping will help you maximize available space, identify proper traffic flow, add to the esthetic of your parking lot and ensure that you are ADA compliant.
- Crack Sealing and Repair
- Properly and quickly addressing cracks in your asphalt is critical to maintain the surface and preventing further damage. Unattended cracks allow water and debris to penetrate beneath the asphalt, weakening the supporting sub-base and permanently damaging the asphalt. Toledo’s harsh winters contribute to this problem, as water freezes and expands, creating ripples and potholes. Keep Buck Brothers on speed dial to fix these problems as quickly as possible, with minimal interruption to your work day.
- Asphalt Pothole Repair
- Effective pothole repair will create a safer surface for vehicles, reducing potential liability and helping to prevent additional damage to your entire asphalt surface. Potholes are much easier and less expensive to fix the smaller they are, so be proactive and have small holes fixed early on, before they become a serious problem for your employees and customers.
Commercial Asphalt Parking Lot Maintenance
Every dollar spent on asphalt maintenance now will save up to 5 times as much in repairs and replacement over the life of your driveway or parking lot. Buck Brothers suggests that you reseal and restripe your asphalt at least every two to three years, to ensure adequate protection from the elements and to prevent potholes and cracks in the surface. When an asphalt driveway begins to turn gray, it indicates oxidation of the asphalt and weathering by sun, rain and freezing
No matter how big your commercial asphalt project is, call Buck Brothers asphalt and paving today for a free, no obligation quote. We’ll make sure your parking lots and driveways are as good as new, and keep your business look great and your customers happy with the drive in.
Don’t accept potholes and cracking asphalt on your property, call Buck Brothers commercial pavers today!